connect cloud Please plug DVR or nvr into router with network cable if you wanna use a computer or phone to connect recorder locally or remotely.
You can judge whether recorder has connected to cloud by status of network like picture below.
NOTICE: Only when the Nat Status appears Connected, it means the Network is ok and you can connnect system by phone or PC via SerialNo remotely.
If the status is Probing, it means recorder did not connect to cloud successfully.
You can try methods below.
1. Please use this method to connect network: What to Do If The Cloud P2P of The DVR/NVR System is Offline?
2. Please check the yellow and green light on the ethernet port of recorder. One should be blinking which indicates recorder has connected to router successfully. If not, please change the ethernet port of router or another reticle to have a try.
3. Go to Main Menu—-System—Network to confirm DHCP is ticked.
4. Please reset recorder to factory default.
5. If you can, please change a router to have a try.
6. Please sent email to email@example.com to ask new firmware to upgrade. But you need inform us model of your system.
Leave a Comment