Load More : Tutorial of General IP Security System
In this situation, the cameras should meet two requirements below.
1. The IP camera must support the onvif protocol.
2. The IP camera’s resolution had better equal to or lower than resolution NVR.
3. The camera should be connected to the router, by cable, or by wifi. Therefore, a wireless camera is also OK.
Here are the steps:
2. Connect the NVR to the same router by network cable.
3. Go to the Main Menu—Config—Channel to search the camera’s IP.
4. It will detect the camera’s IP. Add it to the system.
Come back to the main screen and the image of the IP camera appears.