Reset Password VIGI NVR for all model
What should I do if I forgot the password of VIGI NVR
If you forget the password of the VIGI NVR, you can reset the password via VIGI NVR.
Step 1. Click the Forgot Password option on the login window.
Step 2. Send the Verification Code to your Reset Password Email.
- If your NVR is connected to the internet
- Click the Send Code and you’ll receive a verification code sent to your Reset Password Email.
- Enter the verification code you received into the blank under the QR code and click the Verify button. Then you can set a new password for your NVR
- If the NVR is not connected to the internet
- Download the VIGI app from the Apple App Store or Google Play or scan the QR code to download the VIGI app.
- Open the VIGI app, log in with your TP-Link ID. If you don’t have a TP-Link ID, sign up first.
- Tap the “+” on the top right to scan the QR code on the left of the VIGI NVR. Then you’ll receive a verification code sent to your Reset Password Email.
- Enter the verification code you received into the blank under the QR code and click the Verify button. Then you can set a new password for your NVR.
1. What’s the Reset Password Email?
Reset Password Email is the one you entered in Quick Setup for the password reset. It is only used to receive the verification code when you need to reset the password.
2. What should I do if I don’t receive the verification code?
- Check your junk or spam folder.
- Add email@example.com in the White list (by clicking Create a new filter) in your email setting.
- Check your email filter setting in your email account.
If the above steps don’t solve your problem, you can refer to the link to reset the VIGI NVR.